We specialize in Diabetes Management and offers a full line of diabetic testing supplies ranging from blood glucose monitoring systems, testing strips and supplies, diabetic footwear, insulin pens, insulin needles, and prescription medications.
We will bill your insurance company and your supplemental plans for your diabetic testing supplies. We will obtain all necessary physician orders needed for direct insurance billing which means there are no claim forms for you to fill out and you will get your supplies for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Diabetic Supplies Coverage and Payment Rules
Home glucose monitors and supplies are covered for patients meeting the conditions below.
- The patient has diabetes (ICD-9 codes 249.00-250.93) which is being treated by a physician; and
- The glucose monitor and related accessories and supplies have been ordered by the physician who is treating the patient’s diabetes and treating physician maintains records reflecting the care provided including, but not limited to, evidence that the prescribed frequency of testing is reasonable and necessary; and
- The patient (or the patient’s caregiver) has successfully completed training or is scheduled to begin training in the use of the monitor, test strips, and lancing devices; and
- The patient (or the patient’s caregiver) is capable of using the test results to assure the patient’s appropriate glycemic control; and
- The device is designed for home use
Sample of Diabetic testing supplies
- Diabetic Glucose Monitoring Kits
- Testing Strip
- Control Solution
- Lancet Device
- Replacement Batteries
- Diabetic Footwear
- Non-Binding Socks
- Glucose Tabs/Gel
- Sharps Containers
- Alcohol Swabs
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Syringes
- Diabetic On-The-Go Organizers
- Sugar-Free Cough & Cold Preparations